Friday, February 27, 2009
Woo Hoo...i think spring has finally arrive here in El Paso. I'm still enjoying my days of leave...i only have one week left :-( Then hopefully i'll have a job...otherwise i'll be mooching off the government for awhile. Hopefully next week Ally will start preschool. I'm so excited...this little smarty pants needs to be with kids and learning stuff i don't have the patience to teach her. ha ha . I finally finished a project...i repainted my swing and bought new cushions...whew...Lowe's undercharged me on the cushions which saved me 20 bucks, so it was definately worth it after that. I've been trying to take Ally to the park but sometimes it gets so windy that we have to go home...good thing it's under a 5 min walk. Every night i get to enjoy beautiful sunsets...the only reason why i like this house. All is good here and life is treating us good.



